HOMER OCEAN CHARTERS IS NOW CERTIFIED GREEN!
Featured on premier show of "Sarah Palin's Alaska"
BOOK TWO NIGHTS IN A CABIN AND GET THE THIRD NIGHT 50% OFF.
- Homer Ocean Charters received certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor
- Homer Ocean Charters named as one of top three fishing charters in Alaska by KTUU Viewers Choice Awards 2016
- Joining our fleet are the six pack vessel The Outer Coast with Capt. Bryan Baker and the six pack vessel The Outer Marker with Capt. Harvey Kolberg.
- Short Range Halibut Fishing is available Mid-April to June 25 and August 8 - Sept 20
- Short Range Salmon Fishing is available July 13 - August 15
- Custom Coastal Cruising now available aboard the 60 foot charter yacht the Outer Limits departing from Homer and Seward.
- Our Water Taxi - The Baylink II, a 28' Bayweld Landing Craft can take you hiking, clamming and to Kachemak Bay State Park trails and cabins. We can also haul freight, ATV's, bikes, motorcycles, kayaks and more
- Kayaking - Kayaking with Homer Ocean Charters is always great. Half day, full day and multi day trips are available.
- Custom Sightseeing Cruises in Kachemak Bay are available, tell us what you would like to see and we will take you there, up close and personal!
- Bear Viewing We can arrange a wide variety of destinations and daily bear viewing experiences
- Guided hiking - Join us for a guided hike to Glacier Lake or Sadie Knob in Kachemak Bay State Park Click on hiking page for more information.
The “Baylink II”
The “Outer Limits”
Our longtime angler Don Harmon just won the Homer Lion's club raffle: A Harley/Davidson switch back worth about $15,000+. Congratulations Don! Good reason to keep coming back to Homer and fishing with us.
For a Kenai River Fishing Lodge try Orca Lodge